Thread: DLC Any good?
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 03:27 PM   #21
Opiate42

Location: Canada, likely stuck in a snowdrift...with no shovel

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Rajeanero   Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun72 View Post
Great contribution. Can you come up with anything besides 'they suck at games' whenever someone has an opinion about difficulty? It has already been explained multiple times that the randomness is what contributes to the frustration.....and the last time I checked, randomness doesn't have anything to do with 'skill' in a game. I don't see anyone acting like a crybaby, only you coming across as an elitist ass for no reason, whatsoever.
My thoughts exactly. Someone's ego needs constant polishing I bet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog LXXIII View Post
From the responses I have seen I think I will be avoiding this one.

I have 2 more achievements to go to 1k the game and then I will just go off and sulk that it counts as an incomplete game in my stats because of not having or completing the DLC.
Same, was wondering if it was any fun. I loved Dishonored but am not interested in "Trials" type of DLC for any game. Would love more story based missions instead.

Getting 1000 in this one was a blast. I'd like to not sully the fun.

With regards to DLC making a game "not compete", bah I say! I like the TA approach to that: DLC is optional. Because it is. The original/main 1000 in a game is what matters to me, DLC achievements are a nice bit of dressing but if I can nab 100% on the main then I'm okay considering it complete at that point.

"Hit it"
Opiate42 is offline   Reply With Quote