View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 07:30 PM   #19
MeonOner
Banned User

MeonOne's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger7 View Post
Okay I started the game but didn't finish a booth as I guess it's called. When I go back, it has me starting over completely. Is this because I didn't say, or is this just how the game works?

I also noticed that there is only one specific achievement for completing anything in adventure mode (partner up). I would suggest the roadmap say to only complete 1 booth in adventure mode for partner up and do the rest in free play. I have hardly started the game except for some mini games, but I was under the impression I have to complete all of adventure mode. It looks like I don't have to, am I right?
Once you complete a booth in adventure mode or didn't finish all mini games within that booth and load it back up, yes it has you starting from the beginning.

Yea I have to fix that in the roadmap. I believe someone else pointed that out to me also. I will get to that ASAP. Your right, you do not have to complete all of adventure mode. All achievements are obtainable through free play mode, except for 'Partner Up'.

From what you have played, do you agree with everyone who nominated this game for " easiest completion " for this year ?

EDIT: I went ahead and changed the roadmap up a bit. Let me know what you think ?

Last edited by MeonOner; 01-10-2013 at 07:53 PM.
MeonOner is offline   Reply With Quote