View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 02:22 PM   #118
InsaneKane87

InSAn3 KAn3's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I have been thinking on getting this after playing the demo it seemed quite interesting. Judging from all the comments I think I will only play it at night, in the pure dark, sitting a foot from my tv. Kidding about the last part, but that's how I love playing horror games. I seen a few people mention Condemned 1&2 and out of any other horror games those were by far my favorite, they really had their scary moments, I wish they did a 3rd.

I can tell you the moment for me tho while playing the demo, one was when I was trying to figure out how to change my weapon and learn the controls, you know those (whatever they are called) are gonna come running at you and once they do you just tense up and your heart starts racing <(at least for me). Another part was when I finally finished the demo.. I'm sure everyone remember how that ended... certainly made me jump.

Edit: How could I possibly forget to mention how scary Alan Awake was. Some things seemed repetitive yet it was an amazing game that you should play at night.

Last edited by InsaneKane87; 01-11-2013 at 02:33 PM.
InsaneKane87 is offline   Reply With Quote