View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 03:12 PM   #362
Cuteholic

surudoiken's Gamercard
I have a more generic question...so I am currently on Not Alone Anymore...well the thing is when I reached the part with the goo (Museum's Visitors) I had literally no charge in my flashlight >_> and I tried to run around to see if I could find batteries or glow sticks...even tried using chair on fire and stuff but to no good. So eventually I decided to rewind and see if I could run back to where I um dropped my battery pack...well apparently if you rewind you lose your items but get gun and full battery on flashlight. Now I was wondering...if I rewind to a checkpoint I got to...and continue from there; everything is orange in the start menu till this point...will it still give me the achievement for completing without skipping or since I rewinded to the checkpoint will it not do so even if I complete all the segments? I stopped at the boss fight...if I have to redo might as well redo now so I won't have to fight him twice...any suggestions would be helpful if anyone still checks this place lol. Thanks!

*EDIT*
You can get the achievement as long as the whole episode has the orange bar

Last edited by Cuteholic; 01-15-2013 at 02:54 PM.
Cuteholic is offline   Reply With Quote