View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 10:11 PM   #78
BBDrew84

BBDrew's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedD365 View Post
I remember that and I stand behind what I said. He plays cheap in the chopper. Flys just off the ground to avoid locks and just sweeps. It ruins the game. How am I suppose to enjoy a game when one asshole in a chopper is just sweeping back and forth and killing me everytime I spawn? I'm not. Nobody would enjoy that.
I hate vehicle camping. Come at with a knife and a pistol like a man. That's why I play TDM mostly. No vehicle BS to deal with.
That is fine that you don't like vehicles, although BF franchise is known for vehicles but that is a different topic. Getting screwed by the other team is not fun and unfortunately is usually the result of shitty team mates. The point I was trying to make is that, for example, it is not "cheap" if you can not counter the pilot who put in time and effort to become good and implying that you have a "life" when the rest of the high levels don't have one is a moronic statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedD365 View Post
I'll boost if I want to boost and there will be no evidence of it. Go ahead and report me. They can check my stats and see that everything is legit. This is the only thing I have wanted to boost in this game because it's so hard to get with the limited amount of time I play. You get in 12 hours a week, I'm lucky to get 12 hours a month.
Didn't think I would catch a ration of shit over it. Thought this was a community, not a mob.
If you want to be cheap and boost an assignment so be it and as Rich said there will be evidence in the Battle Report. No one is mobbing up on you, two maybe three people are expressing their opinion. This is a community, one which enjoys their integrity in a multiplayer game.

BBDrew84 is offline   Reply With Quote