Dolls for Mrs. Pilsens' Revenge
- From the entryway, head to the right down the hallway and continue until the hallway turns left. Continue a bit further until the doorway to the blue-tinted room is on your left, and there is a big doorway on your right. Go through the right doorway, blink on top of the bed on your left, and then blink/jump over to the large rock protruding from the nearby wall to see the doll sitting on top of it.
- Head up to the 3rd floor of the Mansion, where the left wall will be destroyed, the will be a painting on the wall in front of you, and some torches on the wall to your right. Facing the wall on your right, look at the left-most torch and "use" it to open a hidden area. This area is rather trippy and will change each time you turn around to leave. The third and final time it changes, the doll will be on a small table in the well lit area.
Back Alley Brawl
- From the start, turn around and look up to see the roof of the building you're next to. Blink up there and then head across the chain that is connected to the roof. The chain will end at a wall with writing that says "Can you see the end?" once you see that, look to your right and at the corner of that same building will be a mechanical winch sticking out of the wall, with the doll sitting atop it.
- In the third "section" of this challenge you will face off against a group of weepers that all come at you from the same room. Once they're dead, head to the room they came from and look on top of the filing cabinet on the left (as you're facing into that room), to see the doll sitting on the left side.
- Look directly ahead of you on the little island you're on to see a small bush. Within that bush is the doll.
Bend Time Massacre- Don't bother breaking the glass and starting the mission, instead, head around the right side of the building and jump on some floating grates. Jump onto a long metal rail that is sticking out of the building and make your way to the roof. Look toward the middle of the area you climbed up to see some floating tiles that you can reach from the roof, with the doll sitting at the end of the farthest tile.
- From the start, head down the right staircase and follow the train tracks until the drop off. Look down around where the train tracks end to see some rocks that you can drop down onto to reach a lower area. Drop down and turn back toward the main area to see a hidden pathway. Continue into the first room of the pathway to see the doll sitting on the floor to your right.
- You want to make it up to the slanted building you can see on your left when you start the challenge. From there, head to the top of the building and look back to the spawn area to find a floating island (high up) with the doll on it by a tree. I recommend following the red markers to add some time, that you may need as the jump can be a pain to reach. If you get lucky, a marker will appear on the slanted building and act as a checkpoint so you can get a couple of attempts out of the limited time you have to try.
- As you follow the linear path you will see a bright purple room up and to your right. Blink/jump up into the room and look to the back right corner to see what looks like a picture frame or something hanging from the ceiling. Go to the back side to see the doll sitting on top of the object.
- Just before you reach the drop down to the last enemy, look to your left and you will see a sort of train car with some lanterns in it. Go in there and turn left to find the doll.
Rare Collector FigurinesFirst Floor
(Enter from the side entrance to make things easier)
1) As soon as you enter the back door, look on top of the wine barrel ahead of you and a bit left, between a column and the rack of wine barrels.
2) Continue a few feet to the opposite side of the same column 1 is next to and you'll see a locker. Open it up to reveal processed whale oil, loot that and the figure will be behind it.
3) Proceed through the nearest doorway to enter the kitchen area (there will be a large stove in the middle of the room). Look at the cabinet to your right, and then on the right side of the bottom shelf to find the figurine.
4) Head out through the door facing the staircase to the 2nd floor. Enter the doorway under the staircase and head straight into the next room to find some bunks. Figurine 4 is on the lower bunk in the second set of bunks you come across.
5) Continue to the back of the bunk room for another locker. Open it up for an item and the figurine (top right of the locker after you open it).
6) As you head upstairs, watch the guard that circles the area at the top of the staircase, and when you get the chance head to the back right of the staircase and into the guard room (big green bed). Head to the back of the room and you will find the figurine on table in the corner that has a wooden screen between it and the bed.
7) At the back of the fireplace room, head back by the dining table and face the 2nd fireplace, with the lootable painting above it. Look behind the green wooden screen to the left of it and you'll see figurine #7 on the floor.
8) Head out of the dining area using the single door that leads into a small room. Continue from that room into the hallway and immediately look to your right to see this on a shelf.
9) Facing the safe in the safe room, look on the wooden crate to the left of it (next to the creepy statues).
10) Facing the painting, look to the left to see the floating windows. Look between the two floating windows (the two on your right) to find this floating there in empty space.
11) As you reach the top of the stairs, head right and press
to climb the small table under the mounted (boar?) head on the wall. Press
again to climb on top of the head. From there, turn to face the fireplace and you will see the figurine on a little lip.
12) Drop down from the animal head and follow the railing in front of you, to the bookcase on your left. On the shelf just above where the bookshelf meets the railing, you will find the figurine.
13) Exit this open area through the left doorway (face the large painting) and continue into the bathroom. Move to the far end of the bathroom and look to the right side of the second sink for this figurine.
14) In the next room there is a fireplace with an Outsider painting (lootable) on it. Look just to the right of the painting, on the mantle.
15) Facing the Outsider Painting fireplace, look right, jump on the white chair and then onto the bookcase next to it. Walk along the top of the bookcase and you'll find this where the bookcase ends.
16) Head back near the big purple master bed. While facing it, head to the back left and look on the ground between the bed and the glass cabinet.
Daredevil Tricky Jumps
1. From the top of the destroyed building that just has a corner remaining, to the beam of light in the destroyed building on the floating island to the left of the starting point.
2. From the large floating rock with the doll on it, to the beam on the floating rock to the right of the starting area.
3. From the starting area, blink jump along the floating planks of wood to your right all the way until you reach a floating wall with a window between you and the second beam that appears after starting the challenge.
4. Directly in front of you is a rock jutting out of the ground with a white tree on it. Jump from the top of that down to the beam in the destroyed building on the floating island to the left.
5. From the starting point, jump on to the floating plank to the right, and then blink jump through the window of the big building that is on the right at the start of the level.
6. From the ruined building on the floating island to the left of the starting point, facing a beam on the small island to the right of the starting point, face up and to the left and aim at the doorway of the destroyed building above you. Blink jump to the doorway and then immediately blink jump to the beam.