View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 01:55 AM   #3
Shiftie

Awards Showcase Road Map - Diamond   Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Platinum   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Emerald   1,000 Posts   Staff Club - Shiftie   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Bend Time Massacre (Normal, Time Management)

Regular Rounds
Scroll down for bonus rounds
Round 1 - Shoot the oil barrel near the far right guard to take out the two on the right, then stab the both of the guards on the left (or shoot them~)
Round 2 - 5 Enemies in the red luxurious room. Wait for them all to be roughly gathered up in the middle of the room and toss a spring razor mine and the center of the group. Use your gun to shoot the outermost people, especially the guard, to make sure they die.
Round 3 - 14 seconds to kill seven enemies in the planning room. Simply detonate the whale oil canister near the glass to start the timer, toss a mine at the people on the left and a grenade/sticky grenade at the people in the back. If the people are mostly grouped up, this will be easy.
Round 4 - 14 seconds to kill 10 enemies in the extended planning room. There are 13 total enemies, so as long as you kill at least one or two enemies in the hallway next to the planning room, you should be fine. Use explosives, whale oil, mines, etc. to clear the room quickly.
Round 5 - 16 seconds to kill seven enemies, who are now divided into 2 separate rooms. You only have one sticky bomb, which I ended up using on the people in the hallway, then I ran back to the main room and assassinated one guy through the window, emptied my gun into a few more people and stabbed the last overseer in the room. 12 kills total with no issues.
Round 6 - 20 seconds to kill 15 enemies. I recommend moving from the hallway, through the planning room and into the living area, stabbing and shooting all the way. Be sure to plant a mine, and throw a grenade in the planning room, and use a grenade or explosive round to clear the center of the living room.

Possible Bonus Rounds
So far I have only gotten 1 bonus round for the last two regular rounds..not sure if that's cause there are only 1 each or not.
After Round 1
- Take all 4 enemies out using objects- Take the brick and break the glass. Kill the guy on the left with it, then throw it down the right hallway to blow up the whale oil drum. Head down the left hallway and grab the hammer off the table next to the last guard and kill him with it.
-Take out the Elite and save the Art Dealer - Break the glass with the object, and use the bullet the Elite shoots at the art dealer (grab it with ) to put it in your own gun and shoot him in the face. You will get the kill after time goes back to normal.
After Round 2
-Two seconds to kill three nobles WITHOUT harming any of the guards Basically the same deal as the regular round went, except wait for the guards to be out of the way.
-Twenty seconds to kill 6 enemies by dropping the street speaker on them. Note that you have Possession for this one, so once there are as many enemies as possible in the center, break the glass, shoot down the speaker above the center group, and use possession to move the remaining people under the speaker.
After Round 3
-16 seconds to kill 9 enemies and ALL must die AFTER time bend ends. Basically don't use the whale oil (or sword to kill) at all this time, instead break the glass with your sword, and spread out your mine and grenades so they cover the whole area.
-30 seconds to hit the art dealer with 4 arrows, all of which pass through a pane of glass.. You will need to run around the outside of the building to do this as there are 4 exterior windows you will need to shoot through. You may also want to use to aim more accurately, and adjust for how the art dealer will move after getting hit by each bolt.
After Round 4
-6 seconds to kill 10 enemies using whale oil tank explosions
-40 seconds to kill the Pendleton Brothers and hide their bodies so a guard does not find them. If you wait a little bit, two of the Pendleton Brothers will be near eachother in the right hallway. You can break the glass, possess them and jump out so they walk to the end of the nearby ledge. Add a grenade to the mix so it ensures you that they are blown off the ledge. For #3, either possess him and run him around a corner outside and kill him there, or do what you do for the other two.
After Round 5
-Kill the overseer with the whale oil tank while using no weapons. Use the glass jars to open the nearest window into the room with the Overseer, then run back and use the jar near the whale oil tank to break the glass. Pickup the tank and run it to the window you broke open and throw the tank at the Overseer
After Round 6
- 20 seconds to save all 20 enemies from the ignited oil tanks. Just make sure you break the windows BEFORE throwing the oil tank at it, other than that you may also want to start off by shooting through two windows to make life a bit easier, and then rush in an pick up and toss all three tanks outside of the windows.

Last edited by Shiftie; 01-12-2013 at 02:28 AM.
Shiftie is offline   Reply With Quote