View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 06:20 AM   #19
Capn Doug
Community Completionist

Capn Doug XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Arcade Crazy - Platinum   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 2   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 3   Community Gaming - Gold   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 2
Total Awards: 47 (more» ...)
As you can see from the sig, I don't play that many arcade games either. I just looked into it and there are only half as many arcade games as there are retail games, and with far fewer achievements, there just aren't as many achievements to draw on. That was the biggest thing I was getting at.

Anyway, a few others that we might add:

Hard:
Pharoh of Two Lands from Luxor 2. The game that screwed up so many gamer tags, but this one is just a grind, not insanely skill based.

Superhero from Earthworm Jim HD. I'd prefer a speed run to the hardest difficulty. Also might work in quirky with "Snot an Achievement."

Endless Mode from Bejeweled 2. Considering how much time I spent playing Bejeweled on MSN games, I kind of have to suggest it.