View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 07:54 AM   #14
DarkReign2021
Banned User

DarkReign2021's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Saw this article the other day, but too lazy to post it. lol. Good to see they're not too pigheaded to own up to their mistakes, not that they really made a whole lot in my personal opinion. Sure the MP could use some improvements and certain playlists need to be added already, but as far as Spartan Ops and Campaign goes, I have no complaints and the only thing I could ask for is more. I'm excited for the new S-Ops episodes to see how everything wraps up and can't wait to see what the next season has in store for us.

As for Campaign, I admit to getting a little hyped in hoping for a long and extensive campaign with heavy narrative and cinematics. It seemed like that was the direction 343 wanted to take Halo in when they promised to tie all of the different pieces of canon together, but in the long run there was very little storyline beyond the surface-dwelling plot, but it did give off the distinct vibe of being a prelude toward the real treat that's in store for us with Halo 5's campaign.
DarkReign2021 is offline   Reply With Quote