View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 05:22 PM   #18
BiggD
Phantasmagorical Beast

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Emerald   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   10,000 posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Diamond   XBA Promoter   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxdiamondxxinfernoxx View Post
Its like gears of war in a way. The first game didnt explain anything but then gears 2 came out and started to build an exciting plot. But gears 3 was retarded and made no sence! So hopefully they dont do that with this trilogy lol
Really? I stopped after the first Gears of War. Terrible plot, and no character depth. Never cared for the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonmaster700 View Post
Cant wait to see what 343i does with Halo going forward. After how great Halo 4 turned out, im sure 5 and 6 will be amazing. And hopefully they do release Halo 2 anniversary, even though Im not a big fan of Halo 2 overall, it'd still be nice to have it on 360 or the next Xbox.
Halo 2 Anniversary wouldn't be released until 2014 (10 year anniversary, remember) so it will certainly be for the new Xbox, not the 360.

Hali's 5 & 6 should be good. By the time they come out, I highly doubt I'll even care about Multiplayer at that point (or MP for any game really). So long as the Story is good and rich, I'll be extremely happy with my purchase.

Thanks to XeroFox for the mighty signature <3

Borderlands 2 | XBA Blog
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote