View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 08:16 PM   #27
BiggD
Phantasmagorical Beast

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Emerald   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   10,000 posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Diamond   XBA Promoter   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_MT View Post
And yes, BiggD... You can self heal. The problem with that though?

If you accidently pick up a "first aid kit", it actually gives you a syringe that you cannot drop or get rid of. At all. So if you try to heal after picking one of those up, you'll use the syringe and forfeit the achievement.

Save often!
I hadn't even noticed that! Well, looks like we'd have to save every 5 minutes, lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Hooter View Post
Shark Weak - Kill and skin 100 sharks on insanity difficulty.
Surely you mean, Shark Week

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbear2face View Post
You and BiggD could very well be right. I only got relics off a couple islands and I was either able to find a place to "hack jump" or there were vines. I stopped getting relics after I got the achievement and leveled up all the way so you are probably right.
Yeah man, I'm honestly not sure why I bothered getting all 120. Probably just to have my map clear since I bought all the Items Maps. But anyways, I know for a fact that Heron Relic 107 can only be done with a Handglider. All others can be done with the wall jump you were talking about, or simply traversing the land to get around them.

Thanks to XeroFox for the awesome signature <3

Borderlands 2 | XBA Blog
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote