Old 01-13-2013, 04:29 AM   #29
DarkReign2021
Banned User

DarkReign2021's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BiggD View Post
Oh my DarkReign, you've really thought about this haven't you?

- Seraph & Shadow! Loved those.
- No Drones...please.
- Completely cut out MP? It'll never happen, unfortunately...although I'd LOVE that!
- Wait, since when did the Brutes respect the Human race? Am I missing something?
- "I would also imagine there are Forerunner forces elsewhere left behind by the Librarian for Humanity's benefit." Interesting thought...
- Return of the Flood is essential.

The Flood is essentially what Halo is all about. Not the Forerunner, not the Covenant, not Humanity.
-I love all of the vehicles in the series. That's why I'm sad when they drop vehicles out of the series for no reason.
-Drones are ok as long as they're not over-used. Perhaps limit them to air conflicts when you have vehicles or aircraft available.
-That's what the Standalone Halo multiplayer revamp is for. Sort of like an MMO, but on a smaller scale. Have a constantly growing multiplayer in the series instead of doing a new multiplayer with every game that runs the risk of people hating it more than the last one. Halo 4's multiplayer is in a precarious position where it's as good as Halo 3 while utilizing elements of Reach's multiplayer. Glitches and maps are the only things that are really hindering the game from being amazing.
- If I remember correctly, the short story "Stomping On the Heels of A Fuss" one of the Brutes mentioned how humanity was courageous and fought with tenacity. Since it takes places after Halo 3, it's the eventual defeat of the Covenant and destruction of the Ark that eventually swayed the Brutes opinion.
- It's a thought. Not necessarily one that needs to be acted on, but I've always wanted the Sentinels to play a bigger role with more varieties. I also really want the Sentinel Enforcer from Halo 2 to come back (Actually, most of the stuff I want back just happened to be from Halo 2. It really was Bungie's most ambitious title.)
- So true. I've been saying forever that the Flood is the very existence of the series. The creation of the Halo's, the Ark, the Shielf Worlds, the war between Humanity and the Forerunner, the return of Humanity to a primitive state, the extinction of the Forerunner, and more. I personally never had a problem with them, but I know most people didn't enjoy them as much as I did. This could be curbed with more diversity in units and smarter units as a whole. The whole "overcome with numbers" tactic was fine in the past, but if the Flood can drive vehicles, handle weapons, and repair spaceships, than they should be capable of so much more. The presence of Gravemind focus the abilities of the Flood and more potential should be tapped because of that. And like I said, Spartan-IV Flood. Give them their shields and access to the various Armor abilities like the Thruster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LickableLemons7 View Post
I guess you could sign up here and wait for some notifications to pop?

http://m.microsoft-careers.com/
lol. I've been signed up for that thing since I turned 18. Never anything good on that list.

Last edited by DarkReign2021; 01-13-2013 at 04:35 AM.
DarkReign2021 is offline   Reply With Quote