View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 11:18 AM   #21
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeonOner View Post
Once you complete a booth in adventure mode or didn't finish all mini games within that booth and load it back up, yes it has you starting from the beginning.

Yea I have to fix that in the roadmap. I believe someone else pointed that out to me also. I will get to that ASAP. Your right, you do not have to complete all of adventure mode. All achievements are obtainable through free play mode, except for 'Partner Up'.

From what you have played, do you agree with everyone who nominated this game for " easiest completion " for this year ?

EDIT: I went ahead and changed the roadmap up a bit. Let me know what you think ?
Yeah it's quite easy. My thoughts on roadmap:

-------------------------------------------------

Step 1: Adventure Mode with extra controller

You can say just to play any one booth in adventure mode with the extra controller.

Step 2: Freeplay

I would literally make a list within this. I have never hit my dashboard button more times while playing a game than this one. Reason being, I kept looking at the achievements and what levels to get them on but I would forget a lot because of how many there are. Because the game is easy, I don't need to really even read any of the descriptions in the guide.

Booth Name (enter actual name)

Sarsaparilla Slide:
Hit every mug in the back row
Creaky Canyon Alley Ball Challenge: Throw 5 balls into mineshaft

Next Booth Name (enter actual name)

Level 1:
What must do on this level
Level 2: What must do on this level
The things people say to get to 5 posts...

Xbox360 games I have
http://darkadia.com/member/tyger7/library
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote