View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 01:33 AM   #7
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivettez View Post
is it possible to do it without the exploit?
Difficult, but doable. You might have to play the level a couple of times so you know exactly what do to and when to do it.

They wouldn't have put the achievement in there if it wasn't doable. It just takes practice, like that Lego Indiana Jones 2 level you had to beat in under 5 minutes. Ask yourself, do you want to waste 30-60 minutes on it trying to beat it in under 15 minutes or use the exploit and beat it in 10 seconds?

Some purists say it's cheating, and they may be right. I personally don't care. You can play the game however you want. Why should anyone else care or even dictate how I should play the game if it doesn't affect them whatsoever?

If it's going to allow me to play the game an hour less, then I'll do it. If it's a bug within the game that allows you to do it, then I say do it. It's like beating Halo 4 levels on Legendary by loading the last checkpoint. It's a bug that the developers haven't fixed, so I say have at it!
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote