View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 07:01 AM   #3
BillyBobTwo
Banned User

KILL RELATED

It's showtime. Come on! - 20 You earned 1,500 Style Bonuses
You get Style points for doing combos during battles. I was just shy of it at the end of my first playthrough.

Impressive - 10 You have slayed 100 Demons
See Looks like we have a winner
Bring it on! - 20 You have slayed 1,000 Demons
See Looks like we have a winner
Looks like we have a winner - 30 You have slayed 5,000 Demons
I was at 1,000 at then end of my first playthrough so this will unlock naturally as you work towards finishing all the difficulties.

For Tony Redgrave - 10 You killed 50 enemies using nothing but firearms
Use Ebony and Ivory to take out the flying Bathos and Pathos enemies. If they have a shield use Demon Pull to remove it, then use your guns to take them down.

In the name of my father - 10 You killed 100 enemies using nothing but Demon weapons
The Arbiter (Mission 2), Eryx (Mission 6) count as Demon weapons.

You'll never have her fire - 10 You killed 100 enemies using nothing but Angel weapons
Osiris (Mission 2), Aquila (Mission 10) count as Angel weapons.

DIFFICULTY RELATED

Jackpot! - 80 Completed all missions on the Nephilim difficultly with a SSS rank
I strongly suggest a playthrough on Human to get all the collectibles out of the way. By doing this you automatically get a SSS on collections, but it also helps you cut down your time A LOT by not having to stray off course to get souls and keys.

Too easy! - 40 Completed all missions on the Son of Sparda difficulty
Beat the game on any difficulty to unlock Son of Sparda difficulty.
Devils never cry - 100 Completed all missions on the Dante Must Die difficulty
Beat the game on Son of Sparda difficulty to unlock Dante Must Die.
This is what I live for! - 10 Completed all missions on Heaven Or Hell difficulty
Beat the game on Dante Must Die difficulty to unlock Heaven or Hell. In Heaven or Hell both you an enemies die in 1 hit.
And welcome to Hell! - 100 Completed all missions on Hell and Hell difficulty
Beat the game on Heaven or Hell difficulty to unlock Hell and Hell. In Hell and Hell, enemies are normal health, but Dante still dies in 1 hit.

GENERAL LEVEL

Sensational! - 10 You gained a SSS Style Rank during combat
You need to vary up your attacks and do major damage very fast. PowerPyx had found a good location for this in mission 11.
Video Credit: PowerPyx

Stylish! - 10 Completed a mission with a SSS rank
1. Acquiring all the collectables in a level gains you an immediate bonus of SSS in that category. This is a major help. The other two factors are points and time. Try to do as much damage as fast as you can in the least amount of time. I got this on the final level which is just a boss battle.

Last edited by BillyBobTwo; 01-15-2013 at 09:03 PM.
BillyBobTwo is offline   Reply With Quote