View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 05:12 PM   #8
Crimson Ridley

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
For everyone going for the achievements, heed this advice;

The achievements for playing all game variants and all maps can be achieved very quickly, if the host ends the game as soon as it begins.

You get 2 options; Quit Game and End Game. If you end the game, you'll go back to the lobby where you can choose the next map and variant, and load it straight up. If you keep pressing A during the count down, it'll speed it up.

If you do it this way, it'll take about 30 minutes at the most to get those out of the way, and then you just need to pick a map with the correct weapons and vehicles to get the rest. I picked the large one with the Banshee, Warthog, Sniper, and Rocket Launcher.

EDIT: Another tip. If you press F1 (IIRC) on your keyboard, you can use in-game chat, so if you don't have a headset, you can still communicate very well. The keyboard still functions when using the 360 controller.

Many thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er (xboxachievements.com) for the signature!

My xba account: Crimson Ridley
My PSN account: CrimsonRidley

R.I.P. to the most wonderful person to have ever lived; my Nanna. 03/11/1932 - 06/10/2013. You will be forever remembered, and forever missed. I love you so much.

Last edited by Crimson Ridley; 01-17-2013 at 05:17 PM.
Crimson Ridley is offline   Reply With Quote