View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 06:31 AM   #26
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunterrrr View Post
Nope! Not at all what I was saying. I just was wondering about the rules. I am happy to have this up to do a little "research" before the game comes.
Okay, I wasn't sure what you meant about it. Really the achievements are so straight forward that it barely even needs a guide!

Quote:
Originally Posted by incinerator950 View Post
Nah, leave it until someone with a fancy badge says take it down.

If you're right, then you already laid the ground work down for doing this early, and if you're wrong, lol. At the very least the speculation is a lot healthier than say, ME3's ending.

Also, I can list what suits I've seen thus far.

Arctic Survival Suit (Isaac and Carver)
Extra Vehicular Suit (Isaac only?)
Legionary Suit (Name referenced off Facebook released concept art matched with Co-op video)
Special Forces Suit (Carver only?))
Advanced Suit (Possible reward for beating DS2?)
Witness Suit (Reskinned Arctic Survival from LE/Dev Pre-order)
First Contact Suit (Reskinned EVA Suit from LE/Dev Pre-order)

Judging from the LE Ad shown, I'm assuming that Carver and Isaac will be able to wear the same kind of DLC suits as opposed to different variations. As you can see, I'm speculating here.
Someone with a fancy badge? I'm not worried about that. I am the police you mention I think?
The things people say to get to 5 posts...

Xbox360 games I have
http://darkadia.com/member/tyger7/library
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote