View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 03:10 AM   #29
Shiftie

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Road Map - Diamond   Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Platinum   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Staff Club - Shiftie   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo Himself View Post
yeah i wanted to quick reply while its fresh. i just duped 60 nodes.... after picking them all up i was gonna go back and pick up anything i wasnt able to pick up my first time through and dont you know it..... im still able to dupe more nodes..... gonna go dupe more and see whats up.

~~EDIT~~
duped a few more ended up at 70 and got bored. but yeah i followed a youtube video saying dont pick up stuff, blahblahblah, and i was able to dupe 60 of them. pick them up, and continue duping...
Thats all.
Confirmed, HOWEVER, when I got back to the room I did a few more nodes and then looted those up, after which they stopped respawning.

edit: As a side note, it may have been caused by the reappearance of the door over the maintenance vent. I removed it prior to starting the duping like the video showed, however I just noticed it is now back in front of the vent.

(^Literally the coolest part of SWTOR)
Shiftie is offline   Reply With Quote