View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 11:18 AM   #63
jpg30

jpg30's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by STARINFLAMES21 View Post
Yeah stinger is nice with a trillion stabs as well. Angels, I used Aquila's YY hold Y which brings all enemies to you then hold Y for the tornado. Angel weapons are more for crowd control than damage inducing weapons.

Also for your further runs take notice that there are many sections of enemies you can just run and avoid the fights for example mission 17. I'm currently sitting on mission 18 on Hell and Hell with just 2 hours and 39 minutes. They get shorter the more you play it .
i also like the Aquilla's B attack which is some sort of vertical spin attack, you can keep the attack going and it keeps them in the air for ages, the angel combo's i needed for the girl in the blue bubble and the blue shield guys, my problem is even though i can seem to sometimes dodge i always get hit from some sort of cheap shot, normally it's either blue bubble girl hitting me with the spears or those huge dogs when they glow gold or from there standard swipes.

the big bosses are hard for me too, mundas spawn and mundas being the main 2 problems for me.
jpg30 is offline   Reply With Quote