View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 01:52 PM   #9
demonizer_andy

demonizer andy's Gamercard
glad you guys agree i extepcted to be flamed to death or something lol, iv not read previews on single player as yet, but iv read multiplayer ones and they are not good, but this was expected, its just ruining games, i dont mind co-op in some games like gears of war, in fact i prefer to play co- op. but games like resident evil should of kept single player, dead space should be single player,, il still give this game a go as iv always been a tomb raider fan, but forcing players to play online with grindy achievments, like get to level 60. why not get to level 10, why not sample 1 game of multiplayer, have 5 easy to gain achievments, its ridiculous...

someone also hit the nail on the head with MP in general too with squeaky voiced underage dicks exploiting glitches, mods or hacks annoying the real hardcore commited gamers, its not hard to havea verify account feature, where you must submit a scan of drivers license or birth certificate or something and even something as simple as tying it to the bank account you use on xbox live.......
demonizer_andy is offline   Reply With Quote