Rights of use:
This guide is for the use of x360a.org only and may not be used without the permission of the Author and Website Admin.
- Please be aware that there may/will be Spoilers
- Constructive Criticism is always welcome
- Please keep your posts clean
- Any help is greatly appreciated
- Post your thoughts on where you would like to see more info added
- Estimated difficulty: 3/10
- Offline: 10/10 - 50
- Online: 0/0 - 10
- Minimum time to 1000: 1-2 Hrs
- Minimum playthroughs needed: 1
- Cheats affect achievements: No
- Difficulty affects achievements: No
- Missable achievements: 0
- Glitchy achievements: 0
- Unobtainable achievements: 0
- Extra equipment needed: Kinect
Welcome to Kinect Sports Gems game. These games are spin off games from the Kinect Sports franchise and are literally here for a bit more fun. The games aren't too hard and shouldn't cause you any trouble in getting the full 100%.
The game is based around one game only and nothing more. To progress through the levels, all you'll need to do is complete the challenges set out before you. Completing a challenge will net you set amount of stars, which then be added to your score.
As you progress through the challenges, new ones will become available and they'll vary in difficulty. Most you'll pass with ease, but some may take a little bit of skill and luck.
If you're struggling with this game or can't be bothered to play it. You can log get another player to join in as you play and let them do all the work or complete some of those challenges you're finding hard to complete.
Where's the fun in that?
To progress through the game and unlock the achievements you'll need to complete some challenges. All of the challenges must be completed to reach level 10.
For more information on each challenge, see the guide below.
Here's a few tips and tactics to use for this game.
- Fast Ball: To do this, swing your arm upwards as the ball is about to hit your racket. If done right, the ball will get a blue glow trail and speed up to the back panel.
- Slow Ball: Do the opposite to the Fast Ball. So once the ball is about to hit the racket, swing downwards. Again, a blue glow trail will show and the ball will slow down as it heads to the back panel.
- Red Right - Yellow Left: I know it's obvious, but you can get confused when things get a little crazy. So remember which colour is in what hand.
- First Ball: If a challenge can be completed with the first ball, do it. I will be mush easier and leaves you to concentrate on the harder ones later on.
- Don't Move: Always stay in the middle of the court starting position). Each time a ball returns it'll go right into the perfect spot for you to hit it back. You do not need to move in this game to return any balls.
- Don't Swing: Unless a specific challenge asks you to, don't swing. Simply hold your arms out to your side and the balls will hit the rackets and return. You do not need to add speed for them to make it across. Hitting the balls with a swing will make you miss balls and also add speed which again, will not help.
- Quit While Ahead: This is to go with the session you're in. If you have 3 challenges up and in one game you complete them, quit/lose the game. Completing and carrying on after you've done the challenges nets you nothing. So, unless you're playing for fun, don't carry on and lose. Once you've done that, the challenges will score up and you'll be presented with new ones. This cuts down the playtime by a bit.
- What Challenges?: Forgotten what challenges you were trying to do? Hold your left hand down in the bottom left corner to bring up the Kinect menu. Here you'll be able to view your current challenges.
Overall the game is straight forward 100%. You shouldn't have any issues getting all the achievements, and if you do, just remember to take a break and come back to it later.