View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 06:46 AM   #5
ScottHarris

neoscott's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalsteelix View Post
Nah, that's not the reason. People been hating on this game ever since it came out.

I also wonder why. The day stages were awesome and the Night stages weren't that bad either. At least it's unique, and that's what I like about video games. Also, if we just had Day Stages, this game would've been shorter than generations, and then people would be complaining about that :l

Besides, this game got one of my favorite OST and level design, and probably one of the best Stories in Sonic History too. People should look at the whole game instead of just the werehog and then come back with an opinion.
I'm sorry but i can't agree with the story being one of the best. Where the hell did all the characters go ? you would have thought with the planet breaking apart like that they rest of the characters would somehow have got involved. That was my ONLY real problem with the game.

I think the game is great but i can understand why people don't like the Werehog levels, they are too slow and the levels are far too long.

I loved the game overall though as i do with all Sonic games.
ScottHarris is offline   Reply With Quote