View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 04:57 AM   #16
Merch

GoodCoffeeJoey's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   Artist of the Month   VGO Gold Medal   1,000 Posts   Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE DEADLY DOG View Post
2. Interesting. Did you also have human opponents in it?
No, but I suppose it is possible that someone joined as the games was ending. I am pretty sure this one should be doable with bots only, as the game counts wins against human players and bots equally.

Quote:
Sharp Shooter 10
Destroy 5 enemy planes on Realistic difficulty in the "Battle of the Eastern Solomons" mission.
This one is definitely buggy. I had to destroy seven planes before it unlocked, and I've read that others have had to do the requirements times before it would unlock.

Quote:
Defender 10
Destroy 3 enemy bombers in each wave on Realistic difficulty in the "First Carrier Fleet" mission.
This one actually seems to unlock after destroying the second wave of bombers.

Quote:
You Will Be Ace 10
You Will Be Ace

Multiplayer related.

You will need to kill four (4) enemy planes in a versus mode in order to unlock this achievement. Note that AI can count toward this tally and that it can be done against human players as well as bots.
For this one you actually have to kill four human players. Sorry if I confused you, to clarify reference: Wins against bots count, Kills against bots do not count. This goes for medal/skins/decals/ect.

Last edited by Merch; 01-24-2013 at 05:18 AM.
Merch is offline   Reply With Quote