Thread: Roadmap
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 09:59 PM   #1
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - troy0891   Donator - Level 4   2,500 Posts   Subscriber - Gold   x360a Representer   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - DeekBoy   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Micro Guide - Emerald
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Roadmap

Overview
-Estimated achievement difficulty: 3/10
-Offline: 0/5
-Online: 5/5 (250)
-Approximate amount of time to 250 2-3 Hours
-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: None (All online)
-Number of missable achievements: None
-Do cheat codes disable achievements?: No cheats
-Does difficulty affect achievements?: No
-Glitchy achievements: None
-Unobtainable achievements: None
-Extra equipment needed?: None

Introduction
Welcome to The Dope Bag! The first and only DLC add-on for Kane and Lynch: Dead Men. All 5 of the achievements are earned by playing on the newly introduced online maps and can be earned easily just playing online or boosted to make them even easier. You can't really miss any as they are all online and if you do happen not to unlock any of the map specific achievements, you can just try again, almost immediately.

Step 1: Online
Your first and only step is to play on the new maps online and fulfill the requirements while on the specific maps. This can be done in only a few hours of playing, but you may want to consider finding people to boost with, as the community of this game may not be as populated as it once was.

Conclusion
A basic and small set of achievements, that will take only a short amount of time to unlock. This DLC is currently free so you aren't losing anything by at least giving it a try.

Huge thanks to DEG23 for the sig.
Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote