View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 02:30 AM   #1
Foxxy kyle

Foxxy Kyle's Gamercard

Awards Showcase You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Silver   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Callonburg Level Pack Achievement Guide & Roadmap

Guide complete

Rights of Use:
This Achievement Guide and Road Map are the property of myself and x360a and are not to be used, in part or whole, by any other person or website without the written consent of either myself or an x360a admin.

Credit:
The Pants Party (I stole your rights of use)

Special Thanks to:
x360a
Jorax
TA

Overview:
+Estimated achievement difficulty: 5/10
+Offline: 5/5
+Online: 0
+Approximate amount of time to 100: 1-3 hours
+Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1
+Number of missable achievements: 0
+Do cheat codes disable achievements? No cheats
+Does difficulty affect achievements? No difficulty
+Glitchy achievements? None!
+Unobtainable achievements? None
+Extra equipment needed? Kinect Sensor

Introduction:

Welcome to the Mt. Adalmant Level Pack on Wreckateer. You will have 6 new, semi-hard levels to achieve gold medals on, so I hope you got enough practice in on levels 1-10. I personally think this DLC is worth it, especially at the current price, there is a lot of fun in these levels plus 100 new points.

Play Through Level 12

Once you have the DLC bought and ready to go, start up level 12. You can reach level 12 at any point after buying it, you do not need to finish level 10 or 11 to unlock it or anything. There are six fairly difficult levels to play on here. If you are struggling, follow my guide below to try to achieve a gold medal on each level.

Mop-up

After you have got the gold medal on all six levels you probably have a few miscellaneous achievements to finish. Load up any level in the DLC and work to unlock them. 

Conclusion:
Overall this is not an easy DLC to complete but you should be able to get through it without to many issues. Hopefully the guide below will help you to try and complete each level is the minimum amount of time and frustration

Last edited by Foxxy kyle; 05-30-2013 at 12:54 AM. Reason: Getting the setup
Foxxy kyle is offline   Reply With Quote