View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 10:38 PM   #41
BiggD
Hiatuses Are Overrated

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkReign2021 View Post
Whoa Whoa. Lets not get ahead of ourselves. I never said it looked better than MOST 360 titles. But it's still better than a handful of the games I've played on the 360.

The reason I say H2's graphics are better isn't because of texture or resolution...but because Halo 2 actually had an established artistic style.

Like I said though, I would love to see Halo 2 completely redone like CEA. I just don't feel it's necessary if that the route they choose to go. Even if they just give us a base HD release I would still buy it (and of course that's talking just Campaign. Everybody knows the multiplayer has a slim to no chance of even ever resurfacing.
Well with this, it makes more sense to me now. Now that you mention it...I have played some shitty-graphic games in the past 3 years alone. Not to say the games are bad, their graphics are just not impressive.

I'd easily buy a Halo 2 Remake as well. List it as $40 again like CEA and I'm sold. Hell, I'd even buy it for $60, lol. I highly doubt they would resurface the Multiplayer, they'd probably just do what CEA did and take a handful of maps and toss them into Halo 4's playlists.

Off Topic: I loved how you could change between graphics in CEA with a simple click of the button. I found myself playing through 343 Guilty Spark, Library and Keyes in the old graphics a lot. I don't even know why.

Thanks to Xerofox for the stunningly suave signature!
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote