View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 08:33 AM   #2
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Donator - Level 4   2,500 Posts   Subscriber - Gold   x360a Representer   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - DeekBoy   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Micro Guide - Emerald
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by E11I077H View Post
I just mastered my werewolf perks, so i decided to get bitten by Serena. The first thing i did was get blood-thirsty, by just chilling around Skyrim doing my quests and stuff.

I then travelled to Whiterun and 'For the Lolz' decided to run into the companion guild building, change into some werewolf apparel (gauntlets, hood and all that. And turn into a vampire, i slaughtered all the un-invincible characters, and got my perk progress, then i reverted to true form, and casted a Destructive Storm shout, and took out all the guards. Then i willingly took myself to jail, so i could level up my lockpicking.

Anyway, i got a note from a courier, saying sorry about the death, here is your inheritance. I found out it was Ria.

Is their anyway to get my Companion 'buddies' back?

P.S. Think i killed the guy up by the skyforge as well. (At least i got three perks!)
no, you killed everyone. they ain't coming back. what you should have done, is make a save, then kill everyone for the perks(assuming you just wanted the achievements) then after the achievement unlocks, load your save back up and everything would be back to how it was.