View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 05:21 PM   #59
BiggD
Off to Vegas

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkReign2021 View Post
Half the people in that line couldn't tell me how many Call of Duty games there are in the series or even what the name of the console is they'd be playing the game on.
Duh. Because the majority of people who play Call of Duty are under the age of 24 and have the attention span of 5 minutes...which is why they need to play a run-and-gun shooter that involves no strategy or teamwork.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hishoa View Post
Halo 4's online activity has dipped within its three month debut...

It's dull, repetitive and frankly, unrewarding. I sincerely don't blame any player who's put Halo 4 on the shelf and moved to greener pastures.
And I don't blame them either, the game is boring. A lot of us know that and are agreeing with that.

But for Razor to say that all of Halo's players went to Call of Duty is a childish argument. He makes it seem like Black Ops II is the only other game on the market, and therefore, it's everybody's fall back game.

Which isn't true. What about the Single Player gamers who still play Skyrim (which still has a very active community), Assassin's Creed 3, Far Cry 3, Hitman Absolution, and Dishonored? What about all the Arcade games that are fresh from last year? What about the people who are still playing Battlefield 3? Or the multi-platform gamers who play a little bit of each game on their 3DS, Xbox 360 and PC?

Just because Razor likes Black Ops II and thinks it's better than Halo doesn't mean everyone else does, and that everyone else has chosen to fall back to it.

Thanks to Xerofox for the stunningly suave signature!

Last edited by BiggD; 01-26-2013 at 06:00 PM.
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote