View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 10:30 PM   #470
Darth Villainous

DarthVillainous's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisredfield58 View Post
Look man I tried to get you to boost with me. But instead of coming to my party, you chose to send me the message WHAT????. It made it appear as if you were mad or something. So that's why I sent you those messages. I am just tired of people claiming they want to boost but then don't back it up. Plus I have been under a lot of strain from other stuff..U did not even consider what was happening with me. So if you wanna boost, then leave me a message here or accept my Friend request..

Who knows when the servers will be shut down. I will send you one last friend request. If you decline it. That's on you. I am making an offer here to help us both out.
All I can say is that people should avoid this person, as he's psychotic. He sent me a party invite literally the second I came online, to which I simply replied, "what?" (all in lower case, unlike what he's claiming). He responded by sending me *three* voice messages filled with profanity that would make a sailor blush, yelling and screaming at me. I don't care what kind of strain you're under, if you can't show common decency to someone asking a simple question, you're not worth wasting time on.

Currently boosting: Battlefield Bad Co., Halo Wars, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge, Quantum of Solace, Riddick, Saints Row, Resident Evil 5-6, SSF4, & Unreal 3.