View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 12:41 AM   #95
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 15,000 Posts   Community Gaming - Silver   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratman7891 View Post
Amazing guide thanks. I got so wrapped up into Spartan Ops i forgot to do this and Legendary is one of my favourite parts. Got a feeling this is going to be harder than previous games, we'll see. Thanks again will keep this close.
You'll find that Legendary on this game isn't too hard, man. Just remember to make use of the Hologram and Autosentry when you have them. And don't neglect the Covenant Carbine and Magnum - they seem underrated. I wish you the best of luck on Legendary!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtual Chocolate View Post
Thankyou for this amazing guide and all the effort you and everyone that contributed put into it. I followed this guide and finished the game with minimal frustration haha only a few parts on different missions gave me a headache, but glad its finished now and it definately wasnt as hard as other halo games.
I definately agree about some of the guns being overlooked and underrated in this game and after using your guide i use guns that i normally wouldnt. So thankyou again!
Definitely one of the easier Campaigns in the series. I'm glad the Guide came of use to you on your playthrough. Congrats man!

Thanks to Xerofox for the romantically rambunctious signature!

Currently Playing: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
~ HALO IS LOVE, HALO IS LIFE ~
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote