View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 05:48 AM   #31
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LickableLemons7 View Post
I think they've already got 4 games planned, right? Bungie/Activision slated the first title for release later this year(subject to change) and then they stated "Destiny" would be an ambitious project, expanding its lore to the likes of Star Wars. They've planned future titles every other year following the initial release of Destiny in late 2013. So if they do follow through with their schedule, Destiny 2(or whatever it could be called) would be out late 2015, Destiny 3 in 2017, and Destiny 4 in 2019.
FOUR?! That sounds kinda epic. Unfortunately, I never played Bungie's older games but I've heard nothing but good stuff about the men so I'm sure there's no way they can disappoint.

Lore-heavy game? I can dig that. I feel like 2 years development is kinda rushed. Unless they're doing what Peter Jackson did for the Hobbit and making all the games at once, I don't know...

Anywho, I think I'll most likely get it. So long as it isn't MMO as it's been rumored to be.

Thanks to Xerofox for the stunningly sauve signature!
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote