Old 01-28-2013, 12:24 AM   #48
DarkReign2021
Banned User

DarkReign2021's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarsRPD View Post
Add Mirrors Edge to the list! I also hope Bungie makes a unique game and they probably will. And it doesn't have to be FPS I agree.
Mirror's Edge! Love it. Loved it enough that it actually made the final cut for my signature. God I hope they finish the trilogy for this. Keep saying they need to make the city available in Sandbox form so players can freerun anywhere their imaginations can take them It would be a neat mechanic if they could have randomized points in the city where players could compete with their friends by taking whatever route they think would be the fastest. Just imagine crossing from one side of the city to the other!

(See what I'm doing here? I'm attempt to innovate Mirror's Edge without actually talking about making it more like another game. Sadly, EA is talking about making the second game more focused on Combat and weapons, which is exactly what Mirror's Edge strove NOT to be.)

And yes, us Veterans have our heads shoved a little ways up there I still personally think 343 and a lot of other developers would benefit from having my guidance and and thought process approaching their franchises, but that's just my opinion. lol.
DarkReign2021 is offline   Reply With Quote