View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 03:46 AM   #54
LickableLemons7

SublimeThugLife's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Micro Guide - Bronze   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BiggD View Post
EDIT: Beyond: Two Souls looks mad good. PS3 exclusives kick Microsoft's exclusives ass.
Yeah. Sometimes I regret buying a 360, but I would've missed out on a ton of fun with Halo and Gears. I feel like the 360 is more for the "dudebro shoot 'em up" fests, which always make for some great Friday nights.

And when I look at the PS3, all I can imagine myself playing is the Uncharted trilogy, Heavy Rain, Infamous, The Last of Us, and now Beyond: Two Souls. They're so cinematic and have great individual stories, but that's all I can get from these games. I mean, I can just watch a walkthrough on YouTube and experience the storyline. Even though I'm lacking player-game control when watching a walkthrough, I still feel like I'm watching a drawn out movie, and getting some sort of experience from just watching it, enough experience so that I don't have to go out and buy the game (or a PS3). Watching a multiplayer match of Halo 3 on YouTube just isn't the same since you're not egging on a friend over a headset.

But I'm excited to see Beyond: Two Souls and The Last of Us come to fruition. Naughty Dog is fucking amazing, and they alone are the reason why I keep an eye on their future developing titles(like I do with Bungie-Destiny too).

And it's great to see a recognizable actress take interest in doing some voicework for a videogame. Ellen Page seems like she's enjoying her experience working on Beyond: Two Souls.