View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 04:40 AM   #55
BiggD
51 Days 'Til Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LickableLemons7 View Post
Yeah. Sometimes I regret buying a 360, but I would've missed out on a ton of fun with Halo and Gears.

Uncharted trilogy, Heavy Rain, Infamous, The Last of Us, and now Beyond: Two Souls [are] so cinematic and have great individual stories, but that's all I can get from these games.
I never regret having bought an Xbox360, I just wish I had both consoles but then it would be too hard to keep up with all the games on each console.

But I'm with you, Beyond and Last of Us look sooooo sooooo good, even despite them being Single Player only games. I might end up doing the same - watching some YouTube gameplay of the whole campaign to see how they draw out. Just to add, I've never been fond of watching Multiplayer on YouTube or live streams. They're just boring.

Thanks to Xerofox for the stunningly suave signature!
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote