View Single Post
Old 01-01-2008, 07:09 AM   #82
TIGERBOOBOO

TIGERBOOBOO's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooah View Post
Yep, in WW1 and WW2, Canadians were the best fighters despite having worse weapons, navy, planes, shovels with holes in them, etc.
We always were there from the beginning (unlike a certain somebody), fought harder battles, scared the Germans the most.
And yet, noone seemed to notice.
Even in this game, the Canadian missions were harder and yet you get 10 gs for the achievement, while all the other countries get 15 or 20.
Also, in one of the Polish missions, they say something like "So we're going in by ourselves?" "No, the Canadians are behind us." "Ha, so we're by ourselves then."
...Ignorant pricks.

Oh and yeah, I beat Veteran quite a while ago and ended up getting the 1000.
I had never played another COD game, I just rented it, stuck it in, selected Veteran...
It was pretty damn hard, but what bothered me was that it wasn't hard as much as it was unfair.
You get shot more when you're behind a solid wall than when you're in the open.
You can't kill your enemies.
You kill them, but they just come back so why bother shooting them?
What kind of shooting game doesn't let you kill your friggin' enemies?
Yep, in WW1 and WW2, Canadians were the best fighters despite having worse weapons, navy, planes, shovels with holes in them, etc.
We always were there from the beginning (unlike a certain somebody), fought harder battles, scared the Germans the most.

Ugh, yeah right dude. You made the difference in winning and losing in WW2. That credit goes to the USA and Russia. The germans were so terrified of the canadians they called them"teufelhunden".....Wait...did I say canadians? sorry, meant USMC. sorry to kill your argument.
TIGERBOOBOO is offline   Reply With Quote