Found this guide via a Google search? Not a registered member? Then why not Join the forum!
Be sure to add Harry94 as the referral. Please do not steal/paraphrase this guide and post it on another site. If I find this content posted anywhere but xbox360achievements.org and ps3trophies.org then action will be taken. If you see this content posted anywhere else then let us or the staff here know. Thank you!
- Estimated Achievement difficulty: 4/10
- Total achievements: 10
- Offline achievements: 7 (185)
- Online achievements: 3 (65)
- Approximate amount of time to 250G: 10hrs (Highly dependent on skill)
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: It's a round based game
- Number of missable achievements: None
- Glitched achievements: None
- Do cheat codes disable achievements: No cheats
- Extra equipment needed: No
- Does difficulty affect achievements: Rounds get harder the higher it is
The first DLC installment for Black ops 2, The Revolution DLC. It brings 10 new achievements totaling 250
. as for content you get 4 multiplayer maps and a new zombie map called Die Rise. The achievements will most likely not come naturally so you have to go for them individually in the games you play. The hardest achievement will be High Maintenance as with all zombie Easter eggs, it's usually luck dependent. Overall though it's not that tough of a DLC and can be completed in a few days if you can work your way around a game of zombies.
Step 1: Play zombies, get whatever achievements you want
There is no set way to get the 250G in this DLC, just go for whatever achievements you want in games. Say you managed to build the device that throws zombies, go for the Vertigoner achievement and so on. I advise leaving the easter egg until last mainly because it is the most time consuming one and you really need to know the map before attempting it. That's about it, good luck getting 10 achievements!