In Die Rise, be the architect of their instruction.
You need 4 players do do this and good communication, so use mics to make things easier. This is the Richtofens way of doing it as it is the easiest one of the two.
- Have each player stand on the Chinese symbols in the elevators at the same time, Maxis will speak after so you know you have done it right.
- Find the 4 Chinese symbols that aren't in the elevators (There's 2 in the starting building, 2 in the dragon building). You have to step on them in a specific order using trial and error, Richtofen will count in German each time one is stepped on correctly. It will reset if you get it wrong.
- Buy the SVU or get a sniper from the mystery box then snipe the two black orbs in the dragons mouth.
- Shoot each of the balls in the dragons paws with the Sliquifier until they start spinning.
- Place Trample Steams on each of the zombie emblems on the floor and have them facing the radio tower (There is one by the M14, one on the balcony part by the radio tower and two at the bottom of the ramp below the dragon). If you are playing as Samuel you will hear Richtofen speak each time one is placed correctly. Start the round and try and lead zombies into the trample steams so they get flung at the tower (it is ok to shoot the zombies). Once so many have been flung at the tower it will start glowing.
- Buy the Galvaknuckles and you have to hit each of the corners on the radio tower in a specific order, the order can be determined by finding the Mahjong tile (Alternatively you can just punch random ones until you know the sequence but bear in mind you can only attempt the sequence once per round). If you want the correct order find the Mahjong tiles. It is difficult to explain so please refer to the videos below about it by NGTZombies. Once you get the correct order the Easter egg will be complete and the achievement will unlock.
In Die Rise, fling 10 zombies in one game.
You firstly have to build the Trample Steam which you need:
- The flag pole
- The brown air thing
- Metal square
These can either be found in the starting area or in the room next to the starting area (You pay 750 points to open the door). Before you can build it though you need to turn on the power which can be accessed a variety of ways but the best way is to go down the lift at the start, jump to the next building and open the door in front of you to get to the power switch. Once you've done that use the elevators to get to the roof, then jump back to the building you started on. Now, all you need to do is pick each part up then go down to floors on either of the two elevators here to reach the workbench (This is much easier with 4 people).
Once you've built it just set it up with the up button on the analog stick and wait for it to pull back, zombies will be attested to it so make sure they don't break it. Once it has been pulled all the way back simply watch the zombies in front of it get flung into the air. Repeat 10 times in one game.
Mad Without Power
In Die Rise, reach round 10 before turning on the power.
Self explanatory, just avoid turning on the power until you reach round 10. The only challenge here is you won't be able to use the electors or have access to perks. I suggest just staying at the starting area and using the PDW.
In Die Rise, use Pack-a-Punch and all perk machines in one game.
The pack-a-punch and perk machines randomly spawn in elevators once you turn the elevators on. There's a total of 6 perks, but you can only carry 4 at once so you'll need to go down first before you can buy them all. Here's a list of each one:
- Speed Cola = 3000
- Double Tap root beer = 2000 points
- Mule Kick = 4000 points
- Juggernog = 2500 points
- Quick Revive = 1500 points
- Whos Who = 2000 points
- Pack-a-punch = 5000 points
The pack-a-punch will be the hardest because it costs the most at 5000. Your going to need around 20000 to buy them all.
Slippery When Undead
In Die Rise, kill 5 zombies with a single shot from the Sliquifier.
To build the Sliquifer you have to find the 5 parts in the upper and lower floors of the power room area, the spawns are very random. The pieces can be found on the floor and on desks, most of the pieces blend in well so be sure to cover everything to find the pieces. Once you have found 1 you want to go to the lower floor, here you will find a desk in which you can build the Sliquifier. Find al lthe pieces then you'll be able to claim the gun.
Once you have built it simply take it and it will be added to your inventory or replace the gun you are holding at the time. Be careful though, if you run out of ammo you will only be able to get the gun again from the mystery box. As soon as you get it you want to make a train of zombies (have a group following you). When there is 5+ simply shoot the gun once into the group. The gun will kill everybody it touched and also cause a chain reaction, so if a zombie explodes near an unaffected zombie it will kill them too.
Facing the Dragon
In Die Rise, face the dragon head-on before reaching round 2.
Another easy and quick achievement, this can be done within 2 minutes upon starting any game of zombies on Die Rise. All you have to do is kill all the zombies but leave one of them. From the starting point get in the lift to your left, wait in it around 5 seconds until it falls to the floor below. Follow this corridor and jump to the next building (The power switch one). Once here go through the foors to the power room and turn on the power. There will be two lifts to your right, one will have a perk machine and one you'll be able to climb on top. Climb on top of that one. Once in the lift will go down (I advise you get out here as the lone zombie you left will be here and you don't want him killing you). Lure the zombie away from the lift and as soon as you hear the lift beep quickly jump back on it, this will take you to the top floor with the Dragon. all you have to do now is follow the path around and get the to highest point on the ramp by the dragon.
I'm My Own Best Friend
In Die Rise, revive yourself.
The perk can only be accessed while the power is on, the machine also spawns in a random lift.
You cannot get this achievement from using the quick revive perk in a solo game, even though that revives you. To get the achievement you have to use a new perk called 'Whos Who'. This perk works like so; Say you get knocked down, you will respawn as a sort of ghost and only have an M9 pistol (Be aware zombies will still go for you), you will see the 'Revive' marker on the screen too, this is your body. All you have to do is go up to yourself and revive like you would normally. The achievement will unlock as soon as you revive yourself.