View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 08:11 PM   #7
ThePumpkinKing

The Winter King's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   x360a Book Club
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReklezZTrini View Post
We completely built the Nav Card table. 2 of us had Nav Cards and they both were accepted. We then found the White Nav Card, and it was not accepted at all.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the Nav Cards are all tied to the final easter egg. As in, the very last one that can only be done after you've done every one that comes before. In fact, I'm sure of it. There will be one in each map. And whatever their final purpose, each player will need a different card. With all four players having 4 separate cards.

So, for now, don't even bother trying to figure them out. Because they don't have any direct relation to completing this EE.

As far as this egg goes. Check the roof of the Dragon building. On the isolated corner that's to the left of the dragon from where you start on the map (isolated as meaning you can only get to it from higher. And only get out of it by dropping down) there is a circular symbol on the floor. Couldn't tell if it was a dragon or a buhdda. But I heard a sound when I hit the X button to interact with it. So, it could be related to the egg.

And again, I'll bet that there are two different ways to finish the egg. Maxis or Richtofen.
Resident Evil 5
ThePumpkinKing is offline   Reply With Quote