View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 09:22 PM   #32
Jack Frost

MEETSP1NNER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   Staff Club - rekikire   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Artist of the Month   Community Gaming - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxWonderSlugXx View Post
Is this game seriously good? I've seen so many people play it but I've had mixed feeling of getting it myself, although I have looked at some of the gameplay, the game itself looks underdeveloped but I could be totally surprised by the gameplay value. c: I'd like a well rounded opinion about this game.
Quite honestly, whether or not you'll like this game really boils down to what kind of games you enjoy. If you, like the OP, tend to like military shooters, then this game is not for you.

If, however, you enjoy games that are a little quirky, have unique flavor in characters and writing and are willing to work with some admittedly clunky but manageable controls, then check this game out.

The story in this game is excellent and I guarantee you will not be able to guess the ending.

At some point, I still need to finish it on normal and hard for the last 2 cheevos...