View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 09:32 PM   #29
Purple Hooter
Banned User

Purple Hooter's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkusRex View Post
He was dead-on. I mean, there you were camping at full speed around the map using those OP camping perks like lightweight (camp faster) and extreme conditioning (camp longer) so you could camp up behind a head glitcher and snipe him at point-blank range with your sniper knife. Probably quick-scoped the knife thrust too. Grab some marshmallows next time.

Seriously, I hear screams of camper all the time but I am more of an ADD rusher/flanker who usually stops only to reload or let my screen "heal". I'm thinking "Camper? Dafuq?".

Back to OT: I'm enjoying the Peacekeeper. I'm interested to see how it handles with some if the later attachments. I'm not a fan of the iron sights. They seem a bit cluttered to me. I prefer a cleaner sight on SMGs. Looking forward to working this one to gold.
Oh absolutely. My perks are:

Camper/Camper
Camper
Camper/Camper

I had to get my double-quickscopez 360, no look, ladder stall, cross-map, mctwist, christ air, first blood, headshot, revenge, longshot, burnslide, razorslide, lagswitching, headglitching, wall-hacking, tebowing, kapernicking, bankshot, no scope knife off.

(All performed in slow-motion during a dubstep youtube montage).

Not to mention this scrub had a 2.5 KD with a SPM of.......289

Last edited by Purple Hooter; 01-29-2013 at 09:34 PM.
Purple Hooter is offline   Reply With Quote