View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 12:16 AM   #27
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via MSN to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

THE DEADLY DOG's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Micro Guide - Gold   Submit - Emerald   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *   2,500 Posts   Staff Club - THE DEADLY DOG
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
I find it interesting everyone has an opinion during the 5th episode. If I would have known people would have been such stuck up pricks I would have never done any of the guides.

Edit: I've gotta figure out how I am going to work the formatting. Based off of the messages I've gotten I'm going to essentially due two different paths.

One with all people (this way if certain people aren't with you, you'll be able to still know how to proceed) and

One alone (This way you see the other side of Ep. 5).

I'll begin that tomorrow.

Last edited by THE DEADLY DOG; 01-30-2013 at 01:15 AM.
THE DEADLY DOG is online now   Reply With Quote