View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 02:09 AM   #8
luciano666

nekromantix666's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjracer11 View Post
If you mean you would have to do the whole game over again on hard, then you don't, that is what the guide was referring to and what the person above said. Once you finished the game on hard and got clear hard achievement and again for clear white achievement go under stage select and finish the missions that are missing medals for the difficulties you didn't start on. ex started white hard. missing black hard clear. so what I do is complete stage 4 mission 3(black) and black-red side. this will count as finishing the game starting hard black. and vice versa for normal opposite color of what i started on hard. It's confusing but overall you do 2 playthroughs: normal of first color and hard of opposite color.
Sorry but I really don't get it...I've finished Black side hard, I quit than white side normal but i can't select both red sides...when I use stage select do I have to do all the missions again or just the main story? I tried to do Black side normal stage 4 from the level select but nothing as changed and I even didn't get the achievement...