View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 04:28 AM   #11
ThePumpkinKing

The Winter King's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   x360a Book Club
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR MOO 69 View Post
if your refering to the corner that has the little room with the tv in it, the lift that you use to get up there has a key hole, was just up there but did not have a key =(

EDIT- just used a key, not sure what it did heard a fire alarm though
If you have the key, you can just use it to call the elevator to your location. It's basically just there so you don't have to wait to get a perk. Nothing related to the EE. The symbol I'm referring to is a circle, on the floor, with a dragon inside of it. There are others, as well. Circles, with images of zombies inside of them. I'm positive that these are related to the egg. Though in what capacity? That's a mystery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxRocket2Uranus View Post
This is just a theory, but I noticed that in who's who mode you see gold new things on the map you don't see regularly. So I'm thinking you need to use the SVU to snipe something really far away on the map like maybe the moon... I don't know..
Two new features that are essentially useless to the map. The "who's who?" perk, and the SVU weapon. I'm in agreement. Though I doubt it's a simple as shooting at the moon. More than likely, it's as the name of the perk implies. Perhaps there's a trigger to identify one of the characters as having something other than a gold outline.

From what I've seen, there are four circle images scattered across the map. Three with zombies. One with the dragon. That's gotta be related. Maybe you identify the "special" player of the four with the perk. Stand him on the dragon while the others stand on the zombies. And do... something with the sniper rifle maybe?

This'd be a lot easier if we had a starting point. Hard to figure anything out with knowing where to start.
Resident Evil 5
ThePumpkinKing is offline   Reply With Quote