View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 02:25 PM   #19
AgEnT STARZz

AgEnT STARZz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePumpkinKing View Post
Pretty sure those "swirly patterns" you're finding are just part of the environment. Decoration. And considering the environment, I'd say we can dismiss them. It's the ones that unique that I think should be focused on. Because there ARE the circles with zombie images. And those just can't fit into any kind of decorative pattern. Same with the lion/dragon/dog/whatever. I've seen one on the roof of the second building. And generally, you don't ever see decorations on the roof of a building.

Regardless, I think we can all agree that they're somehow tied to the EE. As I said before, though. I really wish we had a starting point. Until we get one, none of this speculation will do us any good. Because we have no way of testing any of these theories.
Yeh we have now found others and we have been trying anything we can think of such as buying the SVU and looking around for targets to shoot, even PaP it and tried again. There must be something you can do at the start that's pretty easy and doesn't need a lot of points to get.

Currently on 101'937 (03/09/13)
Working on: Mass Effect 3(1375/1550), GOW3(1825/2000)

GoW3: Rank 49(Blue) (Seriously 3.0 - 51/65 Onyx - 94.34%)

My Girlfriend takes up to much of my time these days
AgEnT STARZz is offline   Reply With Quote