View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 05:19 PM   #21
Annalie

Send a message via MSN to Annalie Send a message via Yahoo to Annalie

Sarena89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - AOS Puck   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wild dog View Post
As I said above though, you need to take into consideration that Blood Money was not released on the PS3.
I dont care that they didn't give it to PS3. they could have made that separate for them ages ago. but nope, i'm stuck with blood money again. i already have the original xbox copy. and another for the 360. so that makes 3 copies. i heard that the PS3 version was just a PS2 port anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWeasel View Post
it doesn't bother me that they did not include the 1st hitman, but they included blood money that firstly was already in HD and also has no achievement since it is just a copy of the original blood money. they should not have included it in this set since you can probably pick a copy or it up for $5 now, and besides that any hitman fan would already have it, ot at least completed it by now. they should have only had the 2 games to reduce the cost of them for the hd collection
geez you people could confuse the hell out of some people. ive just read that the trilogy release of bloodmoney has its original 24 achievements? (said so by someone else in another thread.) so what are you talking about?. did you not already play bloodmoney? if you did and completed it... YOU'RE NOT GOING TO UNLOCK ANYTHING.

Last edited by Annalie; 01-31-2013 at 05:40 PM.
Annalie is offline   Reply With Quote