View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 06:16 PM   #34
Veedrock

Veedrock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   Genre Competition - First Place   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Next set of events added to the OP. Pax Aeterna seems incredibly dull, we just had an event involving that boss, the only difference being that you can use Ada now. The amount of RE Points for the event is bonkers though. I also just realized that with the ability to select certain points in a Chapter, we probably won't be seeing any more speedrun events

Kills not counting in failed Merc rounds is a serious bummer, feel like I wasted a good chunk of time on this last event now and like MoldyClay I'm hesitant to try farming Ogroman on Requiem of War.

Something new has popped up on RE.net, alongside Agent Level there's now a Creature Level. I'm trying to find more specific info on it now, I just logged in and went up to Level 2 right away.

Last order of business, there's a couple free Diorama Figures now and I can't figure out who they're supposed to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech View Post
As a site, we don't support calling it "xbone" as that was a name that was used to refer to the system in a negative light. Since the site exists to support the system, being deliberately negative towards it seems counter productive.

tl;dr - Call it the Xbox One or X1.

Last edited by Veedrock; 01-31-2013 at 06:44 PM.
Veedrock is offline   Reply With Quote