View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 04:06 AM   #14
InsaneKane87

InSAn3 KAn3's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by P1TTMAN View Post
I bought a pack of cards when I got the 40 free tickets, and got a premium shield that I've been using ever since (Champion's Kick Mitt, currently around 700 guard and antimagic at lvl 5). I didn't find any premium items, except for a boring helmet, for a long time.
Eventually I played through most of the story and got a few good items from there, and on an occasion or two I've gotten a good item at the end of a match.

Anyways, if you're really desperate for more/better items, save up some stars and play the Happy Spinner. Sometimes you get premium items (I have no idea what the odds are), and you at least get more crap items for upgrade material.
I did the same just that once but got really crappy items. I've gotten so many good shields just by doing co-op.

haha funny you say that, I got like 70,000 stars from the last special challenge. I got my premium horns but besides that I kept always getting 1,500 stars each time. I did spend 20,000 of them on the spinner last night and didn't really get anything good.