View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 01:04 AM   #26
StayonTarget
Moderator & CET Lead

Gamertag: TheStayonTarget

Awards Showcase The Indomitable DerpleHoff Award!   The Indomitable DerpleHoff Award!   The Indomitable DerpleHoff Award!   The Indomitable DerpleHoff Award!   The Indomitable DerpleHoff Award!   The Indomitable DerpleHoff Award!   The Indomitable DerpleHoff Award!   The Indomitable DerpleHoff Award!   The Indomitable DerpleHoff Award!   The Indomitable DerpleHoff Award!   The Indomitable DerpleHoff Award!   The Indomitable DerpleHoff Award!
Total Awards: 41 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post
Thanks Nozza. This is a good video to use. Unlike the other one who just said what you need to do but didn't really show you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordbrett View Post
Just some advice for shafted. I got pack a punch first since it's the most expensive and beneficial. Then I got Jug, Who's Who, double tap quick revive. I downed myself which only activates who's who so I was able to move on with three perks. Then I grabbed mule kick and went over to speed cola and downed myself again. This time I used quick revive to revive myself so I lost all perks but was easily able to get the last one before dying.
Excellent advice. I'll be sure to throw that in. I'll add you to the Special Thanks.

Thanks to Rajeanero for the sig!
StayonTarget is offline   Reply With Quote