View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 03:35 PM   #6
Fand3nsOld3mor

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by breastfed View Post
this is happening to quite a few people, just spent an hour reviewing gearbox forums and there are loads of people experiencing freezing game save delte issues, a lot seems to revolve around uneven badass rank (im not sure if you can reset this yourself or if you have to earn more tokens to balance it out, real pain if you casnt reset as earning tokens at high badass level takes ages) either way people are losing save data.
personally im not even loading this game up until this has been sorted, too much of a risk too much too lose.
will update this thread if i find any confirmed news from gearbox until then play another game
I balanced my badass bonus stats, and have had no more problems since. But it was a hell of a task, and I ended up creating a bunch of new charaters to get it done. My game froze to often for me to be able to play and earn the points the normal way... So I had a friend drop orange, purple and blue wapons in sanctuary, which I went and picked up, dropped, and save and quitted out with multiple new characters. That gave me a lot of points and fixed my game.
Fand3nsOld3mor is offline   Reply With Quote