View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 10:15 PM   #40
Hurricane Of 87

Hurricane Of 87's Gamercard
Hunter mode:
Weights Training perk (No movement penalty whjen carrying a shield) for Ranger class doesn't work, every class moves the same speed when carrying the shield.

Too many bows at 20
That's 2 for each CELL soldier, 4 if you split it with the other Hunter you start with.
Three final CELL soldiers were hiding in the T-junction of the sewer pipe on the Airport map (where you spawn sometimes). I just stood at the end, drew my bow, strafed so I could shot down the tunnel, strafed back to re-draw my bow, strafed back to shoot. Wash, Rinse, Repeat. they couldn't go anywhere since the bows are a one-shot kill 70% of the time and they were pinned in which gave my teammates the ability to run down the pipe from the other direction.

Told I'm a hunter at the beginning of a round when clearly CELL

Committing suicide gives you a delayed spawn on becoming a hunter which is nice as it prevents people throwing themselves off buildings immediately to become hunters but....
being killed while AFK doesn't (I was scratching myself) doesn't result in a delayed spawn, so neither would standing still in the middle of the open I'd assume.

Loving the 80's rock guitar whirrs when you do an Assignment.
Hurricane Of 87 is offline   Reply With Quote